Followers

11/3/09

School

I can't believe I forgot to post this...lol. I am registering for the Spring 2010 semester at AC to start working on my Associates in Social Work. It is something I have wanted to do for quite some time now, and I am finally getting a chance to do it. I want a career that I enjoy, a job that I can say I would do even if they didn't pay me for it. Right now...at the job I'm at, I definitely think I need to be paid for it, lol, or I would be tempted to sleep all day...I qualified for a federal pell grant, which will pay for my classes, and most likely books...and I will take the classes online. I was only going to take 2 classes, but found out the grant is only to be used with Full Time registration, so I may have to take 4 in order to be eligible for that, Or I may be eligible for other financial aid...I just have to check, and see. Registration is on Nov 9th. I'm pretty excited about it!!!

No comments: