Followers

6/11/10

Friday!



TGIF for me.  How do you like my new template layout?  I like it quite a bit, even though I wish it were blue, but they didn't have that choice....harumph!  I ate some Weinerschnitzel Chili Cheese Fries today, which now, I know are 520 calories.  Does that make you flinch?  Not me.  I could care less how many calories something I enjoy has in it.  I don't eat those every day.  I wouldn't be able to eat those every day, because of the horror it causes my digestive system.  I like them very much though.  In any case, it was a nice lunch.  I ate with my husband and my two girls.  My youngest loves french fries from anywhere.  That is her reason for life at this age, and she will eat hardly anything else.  She will also not potty train which is really frustrating.  I don't care if it takes her a while, but I know we would like to put her in Pre K this year, and I don't think they take kindly to parents sending Diaper bags with the 4 year olds to school, so I think we're going to have to have No More Diapers boot camp pretty soon.  I guess I could take a week vacation and just force myself to follow her around changing her undies every couple of hours, but I'd also like for her to recognize that she's wet and maybe change her own...or even sit on the potty! Wouldn't that be fabulous!  Yea...anyway...we'll see how much longer she puts up the fight. 
My oldest who will be 13 in August is creating some sort of "Shady Forest Nook" in our back yard.  She enjoys creating things.  She's an excellent artist, and I'm always impressed by her ability to create something out of very few materials.  Maybe I can take a picture if she allows me to.  I'd like to get her into art camp if I could this summer.  Blue Sage Art gallery has some wonderful pieces of art that anyone would be impressed with, I recommend it to anyone who is interested in local artists, pottery, painting, abstract and expressionistic. 
http://bluesagepotteryandartgallery.com/default.aspx

1 comment:

TeenerBeener said...

the art posted is by Meagen Easley who is an owner of Blue Sage Art Gallery, linked in my blog