Followers

3/1/12

New Month

Well, it's been a few weeks since I started my new medicine, Pristiq. So far, I have had lots of nausea, weight loss, and a very decreased appetite. I was feeling fairly good at first, and the last few days, I've felt a little blah... I don't know if it's the newnesss wearing off, or what. It does help with my anxiety. I don't get as worked up, but this nausea every day is really getting old. I have lost more weight than I thought I would. It's worrying me a bit. I'm worried about money...I don't have any idea how we are going to keep up with all the bills we have. We live paycheck to paycheck, and just get by... I'm worried that we are going to lose one of our incomes and then we will really be in trouble. I don't want to get another job, but I feel like I should, to keep us doing well. The previous landlord did not return any of our deposit, and is even asking for more money, saying she had to replace carpet, and sheetrock, and charged us stupid amounts for cleaning. We did the best we could...I don't know what more we could have done. I have a few friends who I can still kind of talk to, but I feel like my circle has become really small. I've been told that it's probably because of my negativity, and that I push people away. I guess that's true. I don't know. I want my kids to be doing better than they are. Things just seem to be piling up, one thing after another. I don't want to be a zombie and have meds that make me numb, but I really wish there was a way to just get away for a while, and not have to deal with all of this.

No comments: