Something about you makes me feel unstable
Can't quite put my finger on the label
Even if I could, I'm not sure if I'd be able
to see the real way out of this mess called my life
Unprepared for it, yet overdressed for it
This complication could be inherited
Chains of the past shake and tremble
as I recall how I got to this point
The needs of the many outweigh
the needs of the few, and
Some day, I'll be the one who can
break right through that myth of
The Middle
The Middle
Always in the Middle
Ground breaking, Soul shaking, heart aching, middle
Tossing and turning, not sleeping at night
Could someone just please turn on the light
just enough so I can see,
if there's a ghost in front of me
The Ghost of who I was, who I am and who I will be
None of them can seem to agree
where I truley need to settle, no one else bothers to meddle
The Middle
The Middle
Always in the Middle
Ground breaking, soul shaking, heart aching middle
One day I will be able to look up
and be able to see what I have until now thought
was unobtainable. My destiny, no longer covered by fears
For now I'm just filling my pocket full of tears
Do I really care? Does anyone want to share?
Can someone do it for me, or at least do the majority
of the work, I guess that will always be my quirk.
When I start, and just can't finish, I find myself in
The Middle
The Middle
Always in the middle
Ground breaking, soul taking, heart breaking middle
No comments:
Post a Comment